The She Pope30 September 2021
“W Italy” Queen Balaclava1 October 2021
A regal balaclava !
A medieval image but at the same time futuristic and positive. A garment that represents resilience, provocation and … sweetness!
Do not hesitate to contact us for further information. https://www.vitrizia.com/en/contact/
Scroll to continue reading
“I GO ANYWHERE!”
We’re pleased to present the “QUEEN BALACLAVA” executed in pink with pink flowers and blue cubic crystals. A particular balaclava with a flower crown. A medieval image but at the same time futuristic and positive. A garment that represents resilience, provocation and … sweetness! The “Crowns” series could not miss the balaclava … in regal version! On the subject of irony, provocation but elegance and versatility … in winter anyone can keep their face warm with this hat. Handcrafted and adorned with flowers and crystals, the Queen Balaclava is a surprising solution! This hat will never disappoint anyone! A true crossover.
INFO AND ADVICE:
- To facilitate the composition of the creation that will be made especially for you, the series of photos also offers a technical sheet of the hat and the colours available for the season.
- The item is worked entirely with needles and crochet, crystals sewn with needle and thread, added by hand, one at a time.
- 70% wool + 30% acrylic (chosen to give structure and longevity of the garment)
- one size
- Take care of this creation. The garment will not be damaged and will last a long time if hand washed in cold water with mild soap or shampoo.
- Do not squeeze it hard during and after washing. After washing, give it its original shape with the help of paper or cotton. Let it dry outdoors but not in the sun.
- Tumble drying is not recommended.
- If necessary, regenerate the yarn with steam, at a precautionary distance.
- Possible slight imperfections are natural in the handmade garment.
- Please note that the palette of colours on your computer monitor may be a little different from how the colours appear in real life.
- All Vitrizia creations are 100% handmade in Italy
- For the particular craftsmanship, Vitrizia creations are often to be considered “MADE-TO-ORDER”
- When ordering, we suggest requesting processing times.