Vitrizia Cloche1 April 2019
“Sophia Loren”16 May 2019
The classic 60s beret rejuvenated and reinvigorated!
Always an appropriate hat!
BE A YE-YE GIRL!
Contact us here
Scroll to keep reading …
Joy of living! Joie de vie!
“I go my way and experiment with joy”
This Basque is a “Beret” and pays homage to Mary Quant who in the psychedelics 60’s relaunched him with great verve. The result is a particularly elegant hat.
The hat has a good structure for the thick hand-worked grain, the toe is accentuated for your personal fit!
The initial idea is to wear it straight ahead, but find a new position on your head and it will acquire new looks, now looking like a Russian crown to remind us of Rembrandt’s self-portraits. Worn by anarchists, revolutionaries and the military, from existentialists to the most acclaimed stars, the Basque can express everything in you.
Surely it is a hat that will always express ourselves better and never feel us out of place!
A feeling of uniqueness will pervade you.
TIPS AND INFO:
- 70% wool
- one size fits all
- Take care of these creations. The hats will not be damaged if hand washed in cold water with mild soap or shampoo. Do not squeeze them hard, give them back their original shape with the help of paper or cotton, let them dry outdoors but not in direct sun.
- Not suitable for dryers.
- Eventually regenerate the yarn with steam at a precautionary distance.
- Possible slight imperfections are natural in objects handmade
- Please note that the colors of the palette on your computer monitor may be a little different then the real colors.
- All Vitrizia creations are extremely handmade in Italy
- For the particular craftsmanship, Vitrizia creations are often to be considered “MADE- TO-ORDER “