All Vitrizia creations are extremely handmade in Italy Cashmere and merinos yarn. Scroll to keep reading …
Every woman has a great talent! Tribute to female stubbornness.
The name of the Florentine dessert that stood at the banquets in the Palazzo dei Medici inspires this abundant and extremely sophisticated form.
The equilibrium is his secret. Full-bodied, warm and uniform, the Zuccotto Callas remains a hat with a strong personality and style. This hat has a bouclé pattern that multiplies endlessly, all often illuminated by crystals. It recalls ancient elegance but has a decidedly contemporary profile.
The “Zuccotto” is in perfect harmony with the inspiration of cakes, sweets and ancient elegance, this headdress can recall a particular turban but also a gateau mariage. The soft and fluffy, imposing and sophisticated creation remains decidedly elegant and classy. This hat, special for its linearity, elegance and personality, underlines the class and refinement of the woman who wears it as the homage she pays to the Diva, the fragile and talented Maria Callas.
The Zuccotto Callas is an awareness of value, tenacity and therefore a resource of resilience!
It is an important headdress for women of great talent and tenacity, like the woman to whom it is inspired … the Divina.
Maria Callas is probably the greatest icon in the history of music . An artist capable of leaving the field of opera to become a pop character like Hollywood actresses like Marilyn Monroe. Like Marilyn, Maria also had a troubled love and family life … They were never happy.
Unfortunately they are women who have become victims of their frailty.
An opulent dessert to satiate the hunger for sweetness and love …
This association of talent and torment … must be broken!
A feeling of luxury and uniqueness will pervade you.
TIPS AND INFO:
- Black yarn: 50% cashmere – 50% merinos
- one size fits all
- Take care of these creations. The hats will not be damaged if hand washed in cold water with mild soap or shampoo. Do not squeeze them hard, give them back their original shape with the help of paper or cotton, let them dry outdoors but not in direct sun.
- Not suitable for dryers.
- Eventually regenerate the yarn with steam at a precautionary distance.
- Possible slight imperfections are natural in objects handmade
- Please note that the colors of the palette on your computer monitor may be a little different then the real colors.
- All Vitrizia creations are extremely handmade in Italy
- For the particular craftsmanship, Vitrizia creations are often to be considered “MADE- TO-ORDER “