Tudor-The Crown15 May 2016
Severity and Amazement
The severe shape turns into enchantment.
Romantic, sophisticated and ironic expression. Do you really believe in the bonnet’s discretion?
The elegance of this early twentieth century hat returns contemporary through the wool sensuality.
Plain color with the elegant side decoration, a loop of bouclé in shades from white to black turns around a large flower with a crystal in the center.
A simple bonnet that does not hide its elegance in the evidence of the care of a completely handmade creation.
- TIPS AND INFO:
- 70% wool
- one size fits all
- The cut on the back gives it a more comfortable fit
- Take care of these creations. The hats will not be damaged if hand washed in cold water with mild soap or shampoo. Do not squeeze them hard, give them back their original shape with the help of paper or cotton, let them dry outdoors but not in direct sun.
- Not suitable for dryers.
- Eventually regenerate the yarn with steam at a precautionary distance.
- Possible slight imperfections are natural in objects handmade
- Please note that the colors of the palette on your computer monitor may be a little different then the real colors.
- All Vitrizia creations are extremely handmade in Italy
- For the particular craftsmanship, Vitrizia creations are often to be considered “MADE- TO-ORDER “