“Nefertiti” 39 September 2021
“Balaclava” Queen1 October 2021
The She Pope
A Papal Tiara for all women … will you know how to wear it and what color do you want? This is Vitrizia’s ironic, sophisticated and sensual game!
Do not hesitate to contact us for further information. https://www.vitrizia.com/en/contact/
Scroll to continue reading
Improbable, humorous and elegant revision of the papal TIARA … to the Feminine!
There are too many things to talk about with respect to this headdress … the female condition in the Middle Ages, the Tarot of Marseille, Jodorowsky, chastity and lust, misogyny, Truth, History, Legend, taboos. Complicated? YES! And then we will wear this tiara with the irony that distinguishes us … in this sensual, sophisticated and sensual female game … but who knows what is behind it feels what a provocation it is doing! You are wearing a 2-tier bonnet, with a double crown with crystals, it can also be done in a solid color.
INFO AND ADVICE:
- To facilitate the composition of the creation that will be made especially for you, the series of photos also offers a technical sheet of the hat and the colours available for the season.
- The item is worked entirely with needles and crochet, crystals sewn with needle and thread, added by hand, one at a time.
- 70% wool + 30% acrylic (chosen to give structure and longevity of the garment)
- one size
- Take care of this creation. The garment will not be damaged and will last a long time if hand washed in cold water with mild soap or shampoo.
- Do not squeeze it hard during and after washing. After washing, give it its original shape with the help of paper or cotton. Let it dry outdoors but not in the sun.
- Tumble drying is not recommended.
- If necessary, regenerate the yarn with steam, at a precautionary distance.
- Possible slight imperfections are natural in the handmade garment.
- Please note that the palette of colours on your computer monitor may be a little different from how the colours appear in real life.
- All Vitrizia creations are 100% handmade in Italy
- For the particular craftsmanship, Vitrizia creations are often to be considered “MADE-TO-ORDER”
- When ordering, we suggest requesting processing times.